Sunday 17 February 2013

[Update]130216 Super Junior - M Fan Party in Bangkok: Twitter Update

Siwon: "Cuz It's U. Wo Zhi Ai Ni:-)"
Donghae "Cuz it's U wo zhi ai ni !!^^ Awesome !! Touched !! ELF !! Love ya!!"
Credit: @siwon407 (twitter)/ @donghae861015 (twitter)

"just done now! thank you all and this is my big bro @DrunkenTigerJK
MYFBTY , "sweet dream"
Credit: @siwon407 (twitter)

 "DH-ZM-SW !! Good Night !!"
Credit: @donghae861015 (twitter)

"ขอบคุณทุกๆคนนะครับครอบครัวของผม เราเพิ่งจากกันเมื่อกี้นี้ แต่ผมก็คิดถึงพวกคุณแล้วล่ะ ขอให้คืนนี้เป็นคืนที่ดีของทุกคน ฝันดีนะครับ :-) !!"
"Thank you everyone, my family. We just be apart but I already miss you. I wish this is a good night for you, sweet dream :-) !!"
Credit: @siwon407 (twitter)

 "Hidden cameraㅋㅋㅋㅋ Zoomed it !! Dongdongdangdang Donghae who's playing the piano. "I play the piano better", Henry. Peeping Siwon. Eunhyuk who's looking at the fanmeeting hall. "I'm the leader", Sungmin ^______^"
 Credit: @ryeong9 (twitter) 

 "Good Night ^^ see u in my dream !!"
 Credit: @donghae861015 (twitter)

English translation: FLITTO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...