Monday 4 February 2013

Eunhyuk twitter update 040213: I got dragged out by Lee Donghae

"Its snowing heavily. Everyone, please be careful of the snow-filled road. I got dragged out by Lee Donghae."

Donghae replied: I feel good^^

Kangin replied Eunhyuk: Why do you guys go out when I am not there? I feel sad. You probably went out and uncoolly ate ice chocolate right? Even if I don't see, it's as easy to see as Yesung."

Kangin replied Donghae: Are you happy to go on a date by yourselves without me? And you probably didn't order and ate a bite from Eunhyuk-kie's right? It's as easy to see as Yesung...kk"

Credit: @AllRiseSilver (twitter)
: @donghae861015 (twitter)
: @Himsenkangin (twitter)
English translation: FLITTO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...